LearnToRide: Lockhart, Texas | January 5
Learn to Ride Moto With The MX Factory-Trained Coaches
No Experience Necessary
Learn to Ride a Dirt Bike
Bike available to rent (gear included in rental)
Expert Instruction in a Safe Environment
The #1 Motocross Training in Austin
Camp Start: 9:00AM
Camp End: 2:00PM
Have you ever ridden a dirt bike before, or maybe just started and want to learn the safest way possible? Then this lesson is for you. Receive attention and coaching from professional motocross instructors and be welcomed as you try your hand at the extreme sport of motocross. Our goal is to optimize your safety and fun factor. This lesson must be completed prior to joining any additional weekend groups.
What you’ll get…
- Understand proper safety equipment
- Understanding correct bike size
- Understanding how to get on and off the bike safely
- Understanding all of the dirt bike controls
- How to start and turn off your bike
- How to start and stop your bike in a straight line
- How to navigate 180 degree corners
- How to properly use your brakes before corners
- How to properly pick up your bike in-case of a tip over
- Body position and mechanics on coaches discretion
- Officially become an MX Factory development rider
What we need your help with...
- Transportation to our facility located in Briarcliff, Texas (3 minutes from the Lighthouse. Address will be provided upon registration)
- Food and water need to be provided by the rider
- If you’re bringing your own gear, make sure you have: helmet, boots, knee pads, closed toe shoes/boots, and pants.
Is there an age minimum? If your child is below the age of 6, please email us first.
Is there an age limit? No! We take riders of ALL ages. We’ve recently had a rider that was 76 who wanted to learn.
Can I drop my kids off so I can work during the day? Yes.
Can I stay and watch during the day? 100% yes.